Jesmonite AC100 is a water-based composite material used to make decorative moulded objects. It is safe to use and contains no solvents or VOC’s.
Jesmonite liquid and powder are best mixed with our high-shear mixing blade (fixed onto a hand drill). Mixing Jesmonite with a blade will help to reduce the formation of air bubbles and ensure that the mix is smooth and free from lumps.
The 3.5KG kit comes with 2.5KG powder & 1KG liquid.
The 17.5KG kit comes with 12.5KG powder & 5KG liquid.
The 35KG kit comes with 25KG powder and 10KG liquid.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOC’s
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Easy to use, adaptable material for all moulding applications.
- Suitable for decorative cast objects, mould cases, wall panels.
- Supplied with a range of ancillary products including glass reinforcements, pigments, fillers, and control chemicals to adapt the material to the widest range of applications.
- The ultimate chameleon material – can replicate virtually any surface, colour, or texture.
- Natural colour is an off white/cream
Useful Guides & Technical Data Sheet