Sale Sold out
Regular price RM246.00 MYR
Regular priceUnit price per
Jesmonite AC730 is a rapid setting acrylic polymer modified cementitious composite.
The system is designed for glass reinforced decorative structures, and can also be used for small castings.
It is supplied as two components, a water-based acrylic liquid, and a blended powder, with a mix ratio of 5:1 (Powder to Liquid).
It is sold in a 6kg set, comprising of 5kg powder and 1kg liquid.
- Superior cast and glass reinforced mouldings
- Solvent free & no VOCs
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Shrinkage compensated material of low permeability.
- Durable in all conditions of external weathering including water features.
- Reduced free-lime content, with low alkalinity, leading to major reductions in efflorescence in comparison with ordinary Portland cement systems.
- Contains a fine decorative aggregate and powder pigments, carefully controlled to give a consistent decorative surface finish after treatment with a proprietary brick cleaner or acid etch.
Useful Guides & Technical Data Sheet